Mar 11, 2021
Living with Magic and
Connecting to Your Higher Self with Marisa La Fata
Have you ever wished to
experience magic or thought about what it would feel like to go on
a magical journey? You don’t need to look that far to do so. We’ve
always been magical; it’s just that we’ve forgotten. It’s not the
sort of magic you see in fairytales, circus acts, or movies.
Creating a magical life is a spiritual journey. We simply need to
look deep into our hearts and minds to come back to our
Joining us on this week’s
episode is Marisa La Fata, a healer and transformation guide. She
talks to us about the tools and nourishment we need to explore our
inner world. She also discusses energetic boundaries and how we can
create them. Marisa then delves into the difference between
masculine and feminine energy and guides us through an energy body
If you want to step into your
power and discover how transformation and healing feels, then tune
in to this episode!
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the
- Understand the importance of magic and how you
can create it.
- Discover how to open yourself up and get into
the sacred world inside you.
- Learn to shift your feelings of anxiety or
- My first book, Relationship Ready: How I Stopped Fucking
Randos and Started Cupcaking My Soulmate, is available on
workbook! Apply the
lessons you learn from this episode as you listen! Subscribe to
my mailing list, and I'll send it right away!
The Four Agreements: A
Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
The Fifth Agreement: A
Practical Guide to Self-Mastery (Toltec Wisdom)
by Don Miguel Ruiz, Don Jose Ruiz,
and Janet Mills
- Events, Workshops, Retreats
— Attend a workshop or class with
any member of the Ruiz family!
- Connect with Marisa: Website | Instagram
- Subscribe to Marisa on Patreon, where she posts her meditations and
- Sisters of the Moon Community
- Join Marisa’s sessions, events, and women’s
Marisa’s Backstory and Journey
- The magical part of Marisa’s journey started in
2016 when she was intentionally seeking a spiritual
- We are spiritual beings that desire a spiritual
- Because she was raised in a very rigid
religion, she did not have a lot of freedom.
- She was stressed and experienced lots of
anxiety and fear from worrying about what other people thought of
- After reading The Four Agreements, she realized that so much of who she was, was
learned. She wanted to break free from all that and discover
herself and her beliefs.
Her Fear and Anxiety Experience
- Marisa realized that she takes whatever is
happening to someone else and projects it upon herself.
- If she sees somebody get attacked or killed,
her body will have the physical experience of what it would be like
if that happened to somebody she loved.
- Fear and anxiety do not always make sense in
Energetic Boundaries and Energetic
- With the pandemic, the collective energy of the
universe was almost like everybody was going through trauma at the
- Marisa explained that her container just blew.
She realized that she was consuming too much and so she started
looking for ways to create boundaries while still staying
- For energetic hygiene, you connect yourself to
your energy body. Close your eyes and imagine what your energetic
container looks and feels like.
- The container holds your physical space and all
of your experiences, interactions, and energy you have released
from your body.
- Then, you look at energy chords and the
energetic relationships you have with people, places, or things.
You can take it one step further and see your partner’s energy body
when you are in an argument.
The Difference Between Feminine and Masculine
- Many of the things we consider masculine are
learned from patriarchy. For instance, we think that strength and
anger are masculine.
- In truth, so much of what is masculine is also
- Divine feminine energy permits us to just
- When she was living in her masculine energy,
she thought that crying was weak.
- Marisa shared that women’s circles create a
safe space where they can align their divine feminine energy. And
through this, there’s magic.
The Four Agreements
- The Four Agreements are: Be impeccable with
your word, Do not take anything personally, Do not make
assumptions, and Always do your best.
- Not taking this personally is difficult. A tip
would be to start with people outside your immediate family. Then
as you learn, get closer and closer.
- One of the important things Marisa learned
about transformation is that you can be happier if you are the kind
of person who desires to shift and change things.
- Pause and look at your transformation. Look at
how much you have learned and how much you have grown.
More on Transformation and Healing
- Remember, everything you need to have is inside
of you. Learn to trust yourself.
- Marisa intends to create a way for women to feel supported
every day and for them to feel immersed in the energy of the
community all the time.
- A part of releasing limiting beliefs is getting
rid of the idea that rituals and meditations have to be a long,
drawn-out process to create a sacred space.
- By doing activation meditations, we have the
power to shift whatever feeling we have. And you can create time in
your day to do this.
- Listen to the full episode to hear Marisa guide
us through an energy body shift!
Daily Non-Negotiables and Advice from
- Marisa’s daily non-negotiable is to create
magic. That is her soul’s purpose and intention for the
- Know that you are not alone.
- Ask the universe to bring you something that
will help you explore your inner world in a new way.
- Know what you want and take
- Whenever you feel defeated, you have to do
5 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
“Because I realized that
energetically, what we’re talking about is whatever you ingest,
you’re experiencing. A lot of people don’t realize how much energy
work they can do on themselves… You’re perfectly capable of tuning
in to the energetic relationship inside of every connection you
have in your life, including things that might feel, you know,
intangible, like social media or the news.”
“So this is what spiritual
practice means to me, is that I’m returning back to home — home of
the heart, home of being connected to the divine, like home of
releasing and unlearning all of those beliefs. And that inside of
that, I need to be surrounded by women who are doing the same
thing, who are doing this work, and we’re doing it
“What I think is powerful about
divine feminine energy is because it’s like the energy of the
divine feminine gives us permission to trust ourselves and go
within for the answers.”
“There is this magic that
happens when we are all on the same vibration, and we’re aligning
with one another or aligning with that divine feminine
“You can find time for yourself.
That’s one of the biggest blocks that most of the people that I
work with have is actually creating the time for ourselves to do
these things, where it’s like, but we’ll actually sit there and
agonize and worry for five hours.”
Marisa La Fata has been helping women heal for over ten years.
She is the creatress and foundress of Soul Alchemy Healing. Marisa
helps women transform their inner and outer worlds through healing
old wounds, rewriting their stories, getting rid of the old,
outdated belief systems, and stepping into their power. She helps
them align with their divine feminine energy by connecting to the
higher self and the other realm.
Marisa’s practice is rooted in
Shamanism and the Toltec Path of Transformation, having studied
extensively with the Ruiz family. Her approach to healing is
focused on Spirituality, the Divine Feminine, and Earth Medicine.
With the belief that all women have magic, her intention is to help
women reconnect to the Goddess inside them and create a community
of sisterhood, healing, and growth.
To learn more about Marisa and
connect with her, you may visit her website or subscribe to her Patreon. You may also reach out to her on
Enjoy the Podcast?
If you felt radically loved from
listening to this podcast, subscribe and share it with the people
Love to give us 5 stars? If you do, we'd love a review from you. Help us
reach more people and make them feel loved.
Do you want to help people align with their divine
energy and connect with their higher self? A simple way is to share what you've learned
today on social media.
Don't forget to send us messages
on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Thanks for listening!
To feeling radically